Thursday, January 20, 2011

Adventures=Treasures!!



One of the most wonderful things is stumbling upon an awesome find. My son Chris and I went out today and found this road we've never traveled on hidden back in the woods, so we did some exploring. We ended up at this cool old barn where we thought we would give ourselves a self-guided tour. Oh the wonders we found!!!


There were old bottles galore and with no "No Trespassing" signs anywhere insight, we thought the mice wouldn't mind if we took a few home. Some were old 1 gallon jugs.
Here I found a very old "Par T Pak" wooden crate with most of the bottles still in it.
Here's such a cool shot of the wooden crate and bottles, adorned my by the weather beaten barn. Simply picture perfect!!

I absolutely love adventures and what they surprisingly bring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment