Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My First BIG Thing!

It's been a few weeks since my solo art show at Old Town Public House.  I was overwhelmed my the many people that came out to see my work.  Something for me that was definitely a Be Bold and Courageous moment, besides sharing my art with the world, was giving a 15 minute speech about my journey as an artist.  But I did it!!!

Since then, it's been a busy time...Thanksgiving with all my wonderful family, enjoying fall in all it's glory, traveling some, and working on a couple of commission pieces.    Here's a few pics from that awesome night...more will follow when I get them back from my photographer.



ALL my work for the 
passed year ready 
for hanging at OTPH!!
(on the wall is a work in progress) 





At my install.  
Needless to say...I am THRILLED!




Wednesday, November 2
That's me!





What a sweet night.  I was beyond happy to have my dearest people there that night...
so many friends and family.  

Pictured in the background are my mom, our long time and best friends Scott and Amy, 
and my wonderful and always supportive husband Dean.   

...and my speech.  
Be BOLD and COURAGEOUS!  
My theme for this year as my dear friend Sandra spoke over me.





"Geraniums Were Her Favorite"
30x48
"In the little red house
by the big vast sea,
They grew, and she loved
Forever in my heart"




Where would I be with out you?
Two of my very best.
Sandra and Karen.
I love you immensely.



Our wonderful friends 
Paul and Rena'.
Thank you for supporting me 
and loving The Cottons.


And....


thank you Old Town Public House for loving my work and hosting this special night.
I love you guys!
I am most appreciative for Melissa who is one of my biggest fans, 
arranged all the food, and encourages my heart in what I do.  



It's not the end...
only the beginning.

Until next time

KEEPING THE BRUSHES WET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment