Monday, November 7, 2011

New Home for my Art


The Tuscan House is a quaint old house in my home town of Cornelius, NC, where you can find all kinds of wonderful, home decor treasures along with unique items to accent the outdoor areas of your home.
Recently, the owner asked if I would like to have my art on display and for sale at her shop. I very happily said yes, knowing my art would fit right in with her Tuscany style of home furnishings and, give me another place to sell some of my work.


The Tuscan House is located at 20722 N. Main Street in Cornelius, NC. You should definitely stop by when you're in the area and browse through this tastefully decorated shop, and who knows, maybe find that perfect gift for the holidays. Or better yet, purchase one of the pieces I have there! (no pressure though, not my style)


Out back, you'll find this cute little extra bungalow with more delicious finds!



If you would like more information, you can browse their website at

No comments:

Post a Comment