Friday, January 13, 2012

Grace Remains



My soul felt chilly. It was like the warmth of the summer that once had filled my being just vanished, and I was left shivering. I've been listening to those constant, nagging voices that seem to surround me and say that my life was slow and mundane, and felt like my purpose had waned.

I don't say all that to be a downer, but as a testimony of the goodness of God that met me, let me know that His grace is big enough to keep me perfectly centered, and that I do count, just as I am. And all those feelings of insecurity melted away, as the sun melts the snow, when I let His love secure my heart. Grace and love, I cherish.


During this time, "Grace Remains" came to be.

It started out with longing, evolved, with an ending of sweet peace.

It symbolizes the knowing that Spring is faithful to come and

that His love is real & it never needs to be doubted!










Tucked in the corner is a little diddy
of the childhood game
"He loves me
He loves me not",
but ends with the fact that YES,
HE LOVES ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment