Monday, January 31, 2011

Art Together!



One of the biggest blessings for me, is to be able to help others in some form or another.
Being able to do this with my art, is the best!! I am amazed
at the opportunities God gives me to donate my art so others
can go out and share His love with the world.

Recently, my daughter Lizz and I combined our creative talent
giftings, her awesome photography and my paintings and jewelry,
and had a benefit sale at our church to for two Sundays
in a row. All the proceeds went to help with her expenses on her
journey with YWAM. She is going to be trained as a team leader,
then actually lead a team in one of the programs called "Call to
All", then for three months, go with that team on an outreach mission
to some overseas country.

For her, it is her calling at this juncture in her life, and for me, to be able to use my talents to help her get there,
well, there's not much else more satisfying.

Our church, RiverLife Fellowship, was so generous and bought most of our art!! I am amazed to see how when
you step out and go with what the Lord leads you in, His faithfulness is overwhelming!!

Lizz leaves in one week. I will be so excited to see what amazing things happen for her in the next few months...
but am going to miss that girl so very much.

Jen
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment