Saturday, January 15, 2011

I can't believe I have a blog spot. I've finally joined a large portion of the world, and am going to let it be known, what I've been up to! This, is kind of scary. But here I go!!

I am an artist. That, when it comes out of my mouth, sounds so wonderful. I have always loved art and doodled on most everything that came to rest in front of me. But not until this past year, I became what is know as "The Working Artist".

I am a Christian. My love for the Lord, and the wondrous words that He shares with me, hold a high place in my heart. When he tells me..."Your art will change the world"...I first laugh, then when it starts to unfold doing just that, I BELIEVE IT!! This is where the name "bordersBEgoneART" came from. I truly believe that my gift was given to me, to help people go out into the world and share the love of Jesus. He has given me countless opportunities to create a work of art, and the proceeds given for that very purpose. I consider it a joy and an honor.

As I continue this blog spot, I will hopefully be sharing all what that looks like. I'll be getting picture posted of my art and the things I've been drawn to create. It all is very unique and reflects my love for the things on this earth, and who I am...but that's another blog all in itself.

I pray you will be blessed...as I am, to be able to do something that I love, and help others along the way.

Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Jenny!!! Way to GO! I am proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Written with heart, soul and spirit! With the LOVE of the Lord, Jonee'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you!! Didn't know you have a blog!! Yeey you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work Jen. It's gorgeous. Look forward to reading more about your work and the process and your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete